This Elegant Nature Resort on the banks of Lake Tegernsee, is situated only 45 minutes from Munich, but far away from the urban hustle and bustle. In the heart of nature, you can experience one of Germany’s most beautiful year-round leisure destinations. Whether you wish to relax and unwind, actively enjoy nature, blend in with the jet set, do sports or experience the most authentic cultural highlights, the 5 star luxury hotel Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt is an ideal starting point for all kinds of holiday pleasures. This wonderful retreat, directly by the lake, awaits with newly refurbished rooms and suites in a stylish design; outstanding culinary delights in five different restaurants, such as the creative cuisine of the three Michelin-star chef Christian Jürgens; and a 32,292-square-foot luxury 4 Element Spa by Althoff, including Europe’s first all-suite spa.
- On the banks of lake Tegernsee, only 45 minutes from Munich
- 3 Michelin-star chef Christian Jürgens
- Authentic cultural experience in the heart of Bavaria
- Four excellent restaurants. A cooking school and beach club nearby
- 4 Elements Spa by Althoff including Europe’s first all-suite spa