Düsseldorf does not only have a lot of playgrounds and gardens, it also offers more attractions that are especially designed for kids.
- At the Aquazoo kids can watch more than 560 fascinating species of aquatic animals.
- A Lush green forest, the Grafenberger Wald, is a place of endless fascination where kids can see deers, wild boars, wildcats, racoons and foxes and many more. Some deers are even eating right off the kid’s hands.
- For some more action we recommend an adventure playground where kids can hang, climb, jump and channel their boundless energy. Also climbing walls like the Monkeyspot or Superblock are a kid’s favorite. Playing Dodgeball, basketball and having fun on trampolines is possible at an AirHop Trampoline Park.
- The Neanderthal Museum tells the story of human evolution over four million years and it teaches children this in a playful way. Amazingly lifelike human sculptures and audiovisual presentations make the visit something really special.
- In the nearby town of Neuss, the Alpine Park is a neighborhood paradise. The park consists of several attractions: an indoor ski park, which will be appreciated by winter sports fans. Guarantee of snow all year round! At the outdoor part of the park there is miniature golf and soccer fields, as well as a rope park.
- The Movie-Park Germany amusement park, located only one hour from Düsseldorf, is famous in Germany and beyond. Many attractions, theme areas and Hollywood-style entertainment, and of course the favorite cartoon and movie characters await you and your children there! Welcome to Dreamland!