Stuttgart offers a serie of fun activities for kids.
- If kids are dinosaur fans, we recommend the State Museum of Natural History where kids can explore over 11 million scientific objects including fossils of plants and creatures.
- Really special is the Planetarium which takes you on a wonderful journey across the solar system and tells stories about stars, space journeys with a mix of light and laser shows and live music.
- The Killesbergpark is the perfect destination especially in summer with kids. A huge park with playgrounds, a petting zoo, theatres, a huge tower with a view over Stuttgart and a narrow-gauge steam railway around the park, make the trip unforgettable.
- The Märchengarten in Ludwigsburg is a fairy tale garden where your kids can experience fairy tales like Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and many more! The best visiting time for this is in spring or summer.
- The Wilhelma, Stuttgart’s zoo, is Europe’s only zoo combined with botanical gardens and is home to more than 1000 species of animals.
- Sensapolis is a huge indoor playground in Böblingen near Stuttgart. Fun & action for kids are provided by adventure trails, a fairytale castle, a pirate ship, a space shuttle, many slides, climbing walls and a science centre!
- Ravensburger Children’s World Board Games (20 minutes north of Stuttgart) – board games familiar to children all over the world, puzzles and memorials are presented in the original and larger format in the game center. Here you can climb, run, jump, ride a slide or a mini-car, play puzzles and learn about the world and play various games