Visit the old town, the spa quarter, parks and beautiful gardens while learning about the city’s history and its secret of the healing power of the hot springs.
What you will see
- Festspielhaus & Casino
- Kurhaus & Trinkhalle
- Market square & Collegiate Church
- Town hall & Bismarck monument
- Frida Burda and other museums
- Parks and gardens like Lichtenthaler Allee or “Paradies”
- Spa quarter with Roman Bath ruins
- Stourdza Chapel with amazing view
Duration: 1,5 – 2 hours
The sequence of the sights can vary. No insight visits included.