Outraging nature, exciting attractions and excursions are making the Black Forest an attractive destination for families with kids.
- Several summer toboggan runs give an adrenaline rush to the whole family. With deep-drawn curved sections, bends and straight lengths, plus bridge and roundabout constructions, the track is designed to fit the site and create an attractive and interesting route.
The Triberg Waterfalls
- For those who love adventure, a hike to the Triberg Waterfalls is highly recommended. A beautiful natural spectacle of a different kind awaits you!
The Tripsdrill Amusement Park
- The Tripsdrill amusement park offers a wide range of activities for the whole family, from carousels and roller coasters to museums and exhibitions. But that’s not all: connected to the amusement park, there is a wildlife park with a petting zoo, flight demonstrations, feeding rounds, an adventure playground and even a barefoot path!
The Steiff Museum
- The Steiff Museum shows the history of a popular teddy bear with a button in the ear. And the zoo of soft toys Steiff is a fantastic world of full-size plush animals. Children are allowed to ride wild tigers and elephants here, hugging huge gorillas and polar bears. Unforgettable impressions and bright emotions for adults and children are guaranteed!
High Rope Gardens
- Numerous forest adventure parks, so-called high rope gardens, invite adults and children to show courage and skills in overcoming obstacles, walking on trails and sliding zip-lines.
The GALAXY SCHWARZWALD
- A trip to the slide paradise in the leisure pool GALAXY SCHWARZWALD, guaranteed unlimited water fun for young and old! The bathing paradise offers 25 different slides, great recreation areas and maximum fun! Let off steam together and experience an unforgettable time!
Winter Holidays in Black Forest
- Winter in the Black Forest – snow-covered, wide, brilliant white plains, a true winter wonderland! Numerous cross-country ski runs, toboggan runs and ice rinks offer family fun in the snow – a great place for winter holidays for beginners and families with children!